How do you use this Tool ?

Jul 25, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Hi,

I am starting this Post, to gather some Feedback, how you use that Tool.
I am a Developer and working for a Company with a big internal CRM System. The most painful work for me is writing JavaScript, not because I don't like it, but because you have to go this big round-trip to test your Scripts. I am aware of the XRMPageTemplates, but they come with a strict frame for testing. You only can debug it regarding one special record. But often it is needed to test the Scripts under different conditions and also see the work of all together.

We use CRM 2011 as On-Premise installation.

I am pretty interested to see, if the tools is helpful in your daily business and if you have discovered some bugs or have ideas for improvement.

Thanks a lot,

Lars

Jan 11, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I just started using this tool and it simplifies developing JS libraries so much. Thanks for this peace of work!

Btw: It seems also working for Visual Studio 2010 Professional (GERMAN) version.

Jan 16, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Hey, Thanks for the Feedback. It is currently not specialized to a specific localized Version of Visual Studio, but I only tested it in the English version so far. I am currently rewriting it from scratch and fixing a lot of bugs. Support for IFD will follow, which is still missing.

I am glad it works for you so far.